Apply for One of Our Open Positions:
Are you tired of working for a boss who is constantly tracking whether you’re sitting in your office chair instead of noticing the value you provide? We offer a completely ROWE environment.
Because our customers care about results, so do we. Feel free to spend the rest of your time doing whatever else you want. Wherever you want. We don’t want you to have work/life balance… we want to help you to design the life you want which includes doing work you love.
Do what you love
We are looking for independent, motivated, and skilled Ecommerce Controllers and Ecommerce Accountants to help grow our team. We are looking for team members, not sheep, and we place high value on ideas, creativity, research, and experimentation in solving problems.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re always telling yourself, “There’s gotta be a better way to do this….”
- You poke around in software to see what different buttons do
- You have a driving thirst for knowledge
- You like solving problems
- You lose track of time when you’re working on accounting-related tasks
- You are great at meeting deadlines
- You are always up for a challenge
- You like sharing knowledge with others
- You have a solid understanding of basic accounting principles
- You take your work seriously but not yourself
Reach for your clouds
One of the greatest things about what we do is the diversity of our customers. There is never a dull moment, and we’re constantly learning about new businesses and tools and engaging with new people. If you’re skilled and work hard, you’ll be able to run your own portfolio of customers quickly, and you’ll be able to have deep, personal relationships with customers who value your expertise and help.
At Catching Clouds, we want our team members to enjoy work that contributes to their life goals and doesn’t interfere with them. This isn’t work-life balance. It’s just life.
We don’t have an office you need to attend, so it doesn’t matter where you work. We have international customers in different time zones, so it doesn’t really matter when you work. As long as you meet your deadlines and collaborate effectively with our other team members and customers, your schedule belongs to you.
We want to be able to work from any beach in the world, and our customers and team members should feel free to do the same.