This website, www.catchingclouds.net (“Website”), is an Internet site maintained by Catching Clouds, LLC, (“Catching Clouds”) as a service to the Internet community.
Catching Clouds may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this Website, including the availability of any features of the Website, at any time. Catching Clouds may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts of or the entire Website without notice or liability.
Catching Clouds Content
This Website is protected by applicable law. The contents of this Website, including, but not limited to, text, names, data, compilations, graphics, logos, buttons, icons, images, audio, video, code, methods, techniques, models, and software (the “Contents”), are the property of Catching Clouds and/or its licensors/providers and are protected by the patent, copyright,trademarkand trade secret laws of the United States and/or other countries. You may not otherwise copy, store (either in hardcopy or in electronic format), transmit, transfer, perform, broadcast, publish, reproduce, create a derivative work from, display, distribute, sell, offer for sale, license, rent, lease, frame, deep link to, or otherwise use the Contents in any manner inconsistent with the rights of Catching Clouds, including, but not limited to, use of the Contents for any purpose other than your personal use, without the express written permission of Catching Clouds.
Catching Clouds Trademarks
The trademarks, logos, and service marks (“Trademarks”) appearing on this Website are the property of Catching Clouds and/or its licensors/suppliers. Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark without the prior written permission of the party that owns the Trademark.
Restrictions on the Use of the Website
As a condition of using this Website, you agree that you will not:
• Without the prior written consent of Catching Clouds, modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works of, transfer, or sell the Contents of the Website;
• Submit, display, or transmit any User Content (as hereinafter defined) that infringes any patent,trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or User Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
• Submit, display, or transmit any User Content that exceeds Catching Clouds’ capacity limits or for which you do not own or have the necessary and appropriate rights;
• Submit, display, or transmit any spam, duplicative messages, unauthorized promotions or advertisements, surveys, contests, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
• Forge headers, create a false identity, or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to deceive others or disguise the origin of any User Content transmitted to or via the Website;
• Use the Website to threaten, defame, abuse, assault, stalk, harass or otherwise violate the rights of any other person or entity, including, without limitation, rights of privacy or publicity;
• Publish, post, display, offer, or disseminate any profane, obscene, indecent, unlawful, terroristic, violent, or hateful User Content;
• Collect, store, publish, post, sell, transmit, or disclose personal data about other users of the Website; or
Monitor or copy the Contents of the Website.
Website Security Use Restrictions
Catching Clouds takes the security of this Website seriously. Therefore, in addition to the restrictions set forth above, you may not:
• interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website or any activity or service on this Website by using any robot, “bot,” spider, crawler, engine, device, software, tool, routine or any other automatic device or manual process of any like or kind without our written permission, or engage in any activity which interferes with the proper working of or access to this Website or to any host or network;
• attempt to access data or information not intended for you or log onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
• access or attempt to access any system or servers on which the Website is hosted or modify or alter the Website in any way;
• upload or otherwise transmit files that contain viruses, worms, Trojan horses, malicious code, spyware, adware, sniffers, corrupted files, or similar software or programs;
• restrict or prevent any other user from using the Website and/or any products, services, or Contents posted on or offered through the Website;
• post or upload User Content (as hereinafter defined) that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive amount of User Content (flooding attack) to the Website, or that otherwise negatively affects other users’ ability to use this Website; or
• link to, frame, or otherwise reproduce this Website without the prior written consent of Catching Clouds.
• Catching Clouds reserves the right to investigate any violations of its system, network or website security, to involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating such violations, and to prosecute violators to the fullest extent of the law.
• No Warranties or Liability
CATCHING CLOUDS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES REGARDING ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Links to Other Websites